BILL C-35 - Know the law? Immigration advice cannot be given by any individual who is not a RCIC licence holder or a lawyer authorized to practice in Canada. Penalties up to $100,000 and/or two years in prison. Know who are are meeting, and if he or she has a RCIC licence?
IMPORTANT NOTICE Please make sure to read what programs we work with prior to booking your consultation. Consultation booked is nonrefundable. Our work is only with International students/workers in Canada, or foreign investors overseas.
We only work for following programs in Immigration:
1. International students/workers in Canada: permanent residence, study permit, work permit, re-issue work permit to match new passport expiry, restoration of status, reissue lost study or work permit, change information correcting study/work permits, spousal open work permit, LMIA, provincial nomination, pilot personal support worker permanent residence, nanny permanent residence, working with common law relationships, employer specific nomination based work permit, family class spousal sponsorship, bridging work permit, public policy work permit extensions, temporary resident to permanent resident pathways - essential & non-essential.
2. International investors outside of Canada: investor entrepreneur program in Ontario
We do not work on the following programs in Immigration: Foreign nationals in Canada or abroad: Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker, Supervisa, Study permits for students in foreign countries, tourist visas, Canadian citizenship, Canadian permanent residence card renewals, foreign nationals outside of Canada looking for Immigration or jobs, parent sponsorship, refugee, USA entry, USA visas, USA Immigration questions.
15 min initial consultation - $56.50 ($50 + tax) CAD The above payment is for the purpose of a one time 15 minutes initial consultation. Initial consultation is fully credited on any application that is taken over by us for you.
30 min - all purpose consultation - $174.87 ($150 + tax) CAD The above payment is for the purpose of a one time 30 minutes consultation and is fully credited on any application that is taken over by us for you. This consultation includes: case specific questions, document review, consultation on submitted applications
60 min all purpose consultation - $339 ($300 + tax) CAD The above payment is for the purpose of a one time 60 minutes consultation and is fully credited on any application that is taken over by us for you. This consultation includes: case specific questions, document review, consultation on submitted applications.
International students living in Canada either studying or working
1. My employer is supporting me on provincial nomination? 2. My employer is supporting me with a LMIA application? 3. I only have one year of work permit left in my post graduate work permit, can I move to another province to apply for PR? 4. I have a same job title of a manager in Canada that I had within last 5 years in my home country, does this help in my PR? 5. I do not have any job in NOC O,A,B is there a way I can get my PR if I am willing to remain in Ontario? 6. I do not have any job in NOC O,A,B, and I am willing to move out of Ontario for qualifying for PR? 7. My parents and family would like to visit me for my convocation? 8. My spouse is overseas and I am here on a study permit, can I help my spouse get a open work permit? 9. I have applied for my permanent residence, however, my existing work permit expires in a few months, can I continue to work? 10. I have applied for extension of my study permit, no decision is made and my school is starting, what do I do? 11. I have applied for my post graduate work permit, no decision is made and my employer wants me to work, what do I do? 12. My friend applied to a College directly and I want my friend to get help for his/her study permit application? 13. My friend's study permit was denied and I want to help my friend with some options now? 14. I have changed my college and would like to get help extend my study permit? 15. I want to change my college and study another program and like to know where and what to do which leads to a good career? 16. I want to work full time during my break, but not sure if I can work between start of another program after finishing one program? 17. I have questions about working hours while being an International student in Canada? 18. My express entry file is rejected which I applied myself and I want help for this at this time? 19. My work permit is rejected and want to get help? 20. My study permit extension is rejected and want to get help?
21. I want to find options to move to Canada - based on my qualifications on express entry and/or business investment route? 22. I want to invest in Canada and would like to learn the process for any province in Canada? 23. I want to invest in a particular location that I know in Canada and enter Canada for this? 24. I want to see where I stand for my immigration point system file if I can submit? 25. I want to return back to Canada after returning back to my home country, however, I had a study permit but did not study there?
26. I have a couple or a single professional who like to know options on where they stand for eligibility on point system Immigration? 27. I have a family who want to learn about investment options to Canada? 28. I have a study permit case which I want to discuss options on how to handle? 29. I have a tourist visa rejected case which I want to have suggestions on seeing what can be done, if it can be done?
30. Looking for answers on commitment you make in this stream? 31. How do you ensure you buy the right business? 32. What about staffing? 33. What is the overall process from beginning to the end? 34. What additional fee is involved on top of our Immigration fee? 35. What about location? 36. How long the process takes? 37. What is my initial risk, and expense? 38. What if I do not get invitation to apply, can I still continue with another application at another province with your office? 39. What is the cost for hiring extra cost on labor as a commitment I make to my new business set up? 40. What if I wanted to buy land, building in this stream? 41. What type of business are ineligible to consider buying? 42. What should be my net worth, and how can that be accumulated? 43. What amount do I bring in to invest to Canada? 44. What type of return of investment I can expect? 45. Can I have a Canadian business partner working with me? 45. Are there any other streams that are available for investors without having a personal net worth, but just investment? 46. Do I need to invest in a small town or can Toronto be an option? 47. Can I return back to my home country once I start my business in Canada? 48. Can I bring my children with me? 49, Can my spouse work when I am doing business? 50. When do I get a permanent residence if I enter Canada on a investor category?
4343, Morrison street, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6Z9 RCIC LICENCE R 532951
(905) 325 1908 OWNERSHIP A private corporation
email@example.com A COMMISSIONER OF OATHS For Global Hut Immigration Corp.